South Indian Bank has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
South Indian Bank Latest Bharti Detail:
Name Of Organization:South Indian Bank
Name Of Posts:Probationary Officers (Scale I)
Name of the Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course
Total No Of Post:100
Job Profile :
- The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
- The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury , central processing centres etc.
- Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee :
- General : Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST Category : Rs. 200/-
Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Note: full details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Grade pay, selection process etc details candidates required to visit official notification which links given below at this vacancy notice.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through Official website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2018
- Date of Online Test : 7th July 2018