Bank of Baroda has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
The course consists of -9- month on campus program and on successful completion of the course, the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Bank of Baroda Latest Bharti Detail:
Name Of Organization: Bank of Baroda
Educational Qualification: Please Read Official Notification To Education Qualification Detail.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Note: full details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Grade pay, selection process etc details candidates required to visit official notification which links given below at this vacancy notice.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through Official website.
- • Start date for Online Registration: 12.06.2018
• Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges: 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018
• Last date for Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas): 02.07.2018
• Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative): After 18.07.2018
• Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 28.07.2018