Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Latest Bharti Detail:
Name Of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name Of Posts:
• Assistant Director: 01 Post
• Livestock Officer: 01 Post
• Senior Instructor (Naval Architecture): 01 Post
• Airworthiness Officer: 41 Posts
• Director (Conservation): 01 Post
• Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch): 01 Post
• Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch): 02 Posts
• Professor (Non-Technical) Applied Mathematics: 01 Post
• Professor (Applied Art): 03 Posts
• Professor (Painting): 02 Posts
• Professor (Sculpture): 01 Post
• Associate Professor (Applied Art): 04 Posts
• Associate Professor (Painting): 03 Posts
• Assistant Professor (Applied Art): 05 Posts
• Assistant Professor (Painting): 02 Posts
• Assistant Professor (Sculpture): 03 Posts
Total No Of Post:
Educational Qualification: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Note: full details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Grade pay, selection process etc details candidates required to visit official notification which links given below at this vacancy notice.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through Official website.
- • Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-06-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
• Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29-06-2018 up to 23:59 hrs