Dena Bank (Botad) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Dena Bank (Botad) Latest Bharti Detail:
Name Of Organization: Dena Bank (Botad)
Name Of Posts: Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC)
Total No Of Post: 01 Posts
- A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should possess flair for teaching and computer
Experience: i) Shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank. OR Persons having minimum 5 years of experience in banking/ with related fields, NBFCs / FIs. OR Ex RSETI Director/Faculty with minimum 5 years of Experience.
Age Limit: Maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 65 years subject to good health.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Note: full details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Grade pay, selection process etc details candidates required to visit official notification which links given below at this vacancy notice.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through Official website.
- General & OBC category – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved category(SC,ST,PH) – 50/-
- The application fee will be by way of Demand draft in favour of Dena bank Zonal Office Bhavnagar
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-06-2018