Posts: Specialist Officers
Total No. of Posts: 145 Posts (IT Department / Digital Banking Department – 31, Information Systems Security Cell – 07, Treasury Department – 13, Risk Management Department – 06, Security Department – 25, Credit – 50, Planning and Development Department – 02, Premises and Expenditure Department – 11)
- For IT Department / Digital Banking Department: 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Information Systems Security Cell: B.E/B.Tech Degree or Post Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science& Tech/ IT/ Electronics & Communication.
- For Treasury Department: Full time – 2 years – MBA (Finance) / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking/Trade Finance/International Business from a recognised Institute/University approved by Govt. of India
- For Risk Management: Bachelors degree in any discipline. 02 Years full time regular MBA/ PG Diploma in Banking/ Finance/ M.Sc in Statistics from any University.
- For Security Department: Graduate / Degree in any discipline.
- For Credit: ICWA/ CA/ 2 years Full time MBA (Specialization in Banking and Finance). Desirable to have certification in Credit program from NIBM, IIBF, Moody’s, IIBM, NISM, KPMH etc.
- For Planning and Development: Full time PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics from University / Institute recognised by Govt of India.
- For premises and Expenditure: B.E/ B.Tech in a concerned engineering discipline.
Application Fee: The Non refundable fee should be made through Online payment mode.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- For All Others (General): Rs. 600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Screening Test Interview
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of online Application: 10-04-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-05-2018